Female live my life as a male.

Question:
I am a transgendered person who was born female, but live my life as a male. Is my kua number based on how I was born or how I see myself?

Answer:
What an interesting question! There are some energies we can't shift and change. We can alter them, but they are still present. Our birth date is a good example. We may be born on Christmas and celebrate our birthday in July, but it doesn't change the fact that our birthday is still December 25, 1964.

The same is true about your kua number. You may be masculine now, but the energy at which your arrived in the world is female. Even so, both genders can express the same number a different way. And both genders can be the same number. For instance, a man can be a 4 kua and so can a woman.

As a parting note, I'm a believer that you can make changes -- even deep, fundamental changes such as kua numbers -- or genders as you have obviously done. With that said, you may want to try both kua numbers, as both male and female and see if one is luckier for you than another. If you do, will you let me know? I'd be interested in hearing back from you and learning about your experience. Please do account for the annual energies, though.

I hope that helps and I wish you the best of luck!
iklan1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Tips for Feng Shui Bed Placement

The Unique Feng Shui of a New Home

Change Your Money Luck with the Feng Shui Three Legged Toad