Business was down

Question:
My business was down and so was this sign. I turned my sign around and so did sales. Thank you!

Answer:
This business owner had a red arrow that pointed the way to the cash register. But what that red arrow really pointed out was that business was "symbolically down." My husband, Tim, often bought flowers in this shop for me and frequently told the owner to turn the arrow up to symbolize that "business was up."

Today, I ordered flowers and the store owner told me that ever since turning the arrow up business had really improved. She sent along a picture. It's a big arrow and was making a big statement. Now it's pointed in the right direction -- and the money is following!




Kathryn Weber is the publisher of the Red Lotus Letter Feng Shui E-zine and certified feng shui consultant in classical Chinese feng shui. Kathryn helps her readers improve their lives and generate more wealth with feng shui. For more information and to receive her FREE Ebook "Easy Money - 3 Steps to Building Massive Wealth with Feng Shui" visit www.redlotusletter.com and learn the fast and fun way how feng shui can make your life more prosperous and abundant!
iklan1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Tips for Feng Shui Bed Placement

The Unique Feng Shui of a New Home

Change Your Money Luck with the Feng Shui Three Legged Toad