How can I keep the water energy in my home

Question:

I love having a fountain at the front of my house but as the winter closes in, the fountain will freeze. How can I keep the water energy in my home going, and where should I have water?

Answer:

That's a great question. Obviously, if you live in a cold area that freezes fountains solid, it's hard to have water running. I recommend that you place water wherever the 1 star of opportunity and victory over the competition resides. In 2014 that area is the southwest. In 2015, the east will host the 1 star, so place a fountain in your home in the east corner or if that's a bedroom or bathroom, place it in the east corner of the living room instead. By the way, the 1 star is VERY happy in the east this year! It's great to activate opportunities for growth, for your family, and for health.


iklan1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Tips for Feng Shui Bed Placement

The Unique Feng Shui of a New Home

Change Your Money Luck with the Feng Shui Three Legged Toad